Anja David CNHC
I offer face to face sessions at Dulwich Therapy Rooms. You can follow this link, or call me to book.
Rest assured, I offer the highest level of protection and comfort, in accordance with the latest COVID19 protocols.
- Fresh linen for each client
- I will change my face coverings for each session
- The room, massage couch and all communal areas will be cleaned/ sanitised between clients.
- appropriate ventilation time buffers between client sessions.
- heightened cleaning procedures.
I also offer Reiki & EFT appointments via zoom for those who prefer to meet in this way.
How it works...
- Book a session at a time that suits you
- You can stay at home & receive the treatment
- I send the Reiki energy to you "real time"
- We speak before and after the session via zoom
EFT via ZOOM
- Book your session
- I'll send you a zoom link prior to your appointment
- We will spend an hour together, privately working on whatever issues you choose
- I will explain how to tap and you can then mirror me throughout the call
- I'll teach you some useful techniques to take-away and use whenever you choose
Bergamot Oil for Focus, 4 Minute Acupressure & Tapping Protocol
Here's a quick protocol that I've been using. It helps to give a feeling of focus when we have a project to start, a deadline to meet or we ned to focus whilst there is chaos all around. Please note ~ As with most citrus oils, we should dilute them with a carrier oil as they can be photosensitive on our skin.
10 minute Tapping Sequences
Tapping to open up the breath: This tapping sequence focuses on opening up the breath, it’s great for helping with tightness of breath and anxiety around breathing. It's good for everyone, it'll help you to relax and breath more deeply. Also good for anyone who is suffering from the symptoms or anxiety of Covid 19.
** disclaimer, obviously this is in no way a cure or treatment. You should always consult your medical professionals if you are concerned about your health, or are suffering from the symptoms that relate to Covid19
Covid19 Anxiety Tapping Sequence: I created this to help cope with the relentlessness of Covid 19, constant news updates, rising numbers, all the related anxiety and juggle of home working, mothering, cooking.... help is at hand. This really calmed me, in just 10 mins my anxiety dropped right down xx
Tapping at Bedtime: Letting go of all the worries, home schooling, elderly relatives, finances, scarcity, all the fears.
**PLEASE REMEMBER to WASH or SANITISE your hands before touching your face!
1. If you are new to EFT, don't worry, just follow me, copy the tapping on yourself and repeat the words out loud (or you can replace with words that resonate with you! )
2. Remember to wash or sanitise your hands before touching your face
3. You just need 10 mins, sit comfortably in a chair in a quiet space. Take a few nice deep breaths, and begin xx
What is EFT?
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), also known as tapping. This amazing tool is often described as 'acupuncture without needles'. EFT combines the cognitive benefits of therapy with the physical benefits of acupressure to release trapped pain & trauma, restore your energy and heal your emotions.
By tapping on key meridian end points in the body we send signals back to the brain to tell the body it's safe, this reduces the stress hormones (cortisol & adrenaline) almost instantly.